Thursday 2 April 2015

Indian restaurants in Las Vegas

 This blog contains the famous dishes of Indian Restaurant in Las Vegas.

 Anyway, we were a group of 4 so we got a decent variety: Saag Paneer, Haryali Chicken, Karahi Chicken, and I convinced my bro-in-law to try goat so we also got the Goat Curry. The Goat Curry sauce was pretty tasty but all the goat meat was attached to chunks of bone so it's a bit of a pain and not so fun to have to extract actual meat. Goat is nearer to pork than anything if you've never tried it by the way - & not gamey like mutton can be...barf.                                                       

Karahi Chicken was also worthy of getting. A nice tasting curry with various spices intermingling. I had mine done "spicy" but it still could have used a little more heat.

I wish I could tell you about the Haryali Chicken but my soon-to-be sister-in-law didn't seem to want to share from the other side of the table. It looked good.

Check Groupon or Yelp for deals here. And get the garlic naan and paratha to round out your experience.
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment